Please be informed that Bacula Systems is organizing its next Admin I training session 28th, 29th and 30th of October, in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland.
The Administrator I Training Course is designed to help new or existing administrators of Bacula acquire the knowledge they need to install, configure and operate the solution in a production environment quickly and effectively.
This high-quality training course is held under the personal guidance of Kern Sibbald, leader of the Bacula Project. After completing the course, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Obtain the Bacula code (version 7.0)
- Build, install and configure Bacula on your own system
- Design and run a backup scheme
- Configure backup jobs for disks and auto-changers
- Diagnose and debug problems
- Learn to monitor day-to-day operations
- Set up and perform restore operations
All Bacula community users are eligible for a discount!
For more information, please visit: http://www.baculasystems.com/bacula-administrator-i-training-course
To register, please visit: http://www.baculasystems.com/contactus